China is an economic force to be reckoned with. The nation accounts for 80 percent of air conditioners, 70 percent of mobile phones, and 60 percent of shoes sold around the world. In fact, China produces half of all toys distributed in the United States.
While their contributions are usually appreciated, these 20 items will make you question foreign products forever.
1. Have a sip of some delicious Cola-Cola. Seems legit!
2. Good old Chamele N°5. Classic!
3. One of these things is not like the others.
4. Even the NRA has some of their stuff made in China.
5. If they make buildings like this, I don’t really feel like they should be making toys for small children.
6. So close!
Maybe it’s time we start making our own products. Sadly, most people don’t feel like paying a little more for items that are made in America. All we can do is laugh at this point!